If you finish your work early, here are your options for academic free time:
- Check your grades and see if you have any missing assignments.
- Create a new blog post, adding to your history portfolio.
- Start or add to a discussion in the class Google Group.
- Create a presentation or YouTube video for your teammates explaining a concept you've mastered (extra credit).
- Surf the History on YouTube channel to gain a deeper understanding of a history topic we are currently studying.
- Research one of the upcoming units and create a preview poster or presentation to share with the class (extra credit). Some upcoming units are Meso-America, Renaissance & Scientific Revolution, Reformation in Europe, Age of Exploration, and Enlightenment.
- Create a model of a object or place using 3DTin from one of our past units. You must share the project or link with me (extra credit).
- Create a set of flashcards to help you review for an upcoming FSA using Cramberry or Google Presentation.
- Visit one of the world's museums with Google Art Project.
- Practice your typing or play a typing game here.
- Create a wix.com page for one of the topics or subjects we're learning about in class. If there is enough detail and it aligns with one of our standards/learning objectives, you will receive extra credit.